Pyramid Model Informational Webinar
July 12, 2022
Our Pyramid PIECES District Team will be hosting a webinar to:
- Discuss the Pyramid Model implementation process for school districts
- Explain supports and assistance provided by our team
- Answer any questions you have about the Pyramid Model, implementation processes, or the team
Join us on Tuesday, July 12 @ 11:00 am!
Pre-registration is required! Register for the webinar here.
Why is the Implementation Process Important?
Participants in Program-Wide Pyramid Model Implementation will be supported by a Pyramid PIECES Program Implementation Coach to develop a program-wide plan to promote the social and emotional development for all children in their early learning environment.
Accepted programs will receive professional development matched to the needs of their staff and could include:
- On-site and virtual support to the Pyramid Model implementation site leadership team to build the program's capacity to implement with fidelity
- Training on Pyramid Model practices for implementation with fidelity
- Support to increase the use of evidence-based practices and practice-based coaching
- Consultation on implementation practices and building sustainability
- Assistance from Pyramid PIECES Behavioral Specialist to develop Tier 3 structures and supports
For more information prior to the webinar, contact the Pyramid PIECES Program Implementation Coach, Nichole Hudgens, at email@example.com .